Links and References
- Want to find something on the web? Try our list of the more common search engines.
- Looking for an obscure fact? Try our list of reference
- Want a phone number, the weather, train times, or other day-to-day
information? Try out our short list of 'day-to-day'
- Need to contact your MP? A Government department? Want
to find details about a company at Companies house? Try our 'UK
- Do you know about e-books yet? They
are an easy way of getting some of the the latest books on you
computer - with FREE access to
thousands of the world's favourite classic titles.
In our links sections, we are not trying to be a search engine. We're not
going to index the web. But we will be trying to give you links to
some of the most useful sources on the web, in an easy-to-use
Lexcentrics Ltd specialises in the supply of word games and puzzles - in paper or online - for business use.
For more details, see our Business-To-Business site.
Copyright (C) 2000-2006 Lexcentrics Ltd